Windsor Conservative Association has 6 Branches across the Constituency.
The Branches are run by Committees made up of members who live in, or are connected with, the wards which constitute the Branch. All members are assigned to their local Branch. Each Branch has a different way of doing things and the Branches organise their own events. If you wish to contact a Branch Chairman you can do so through the office email and correspondence will be passed on . Contact: email@example.com
Ascot & The Sunnings
- The Chairman is Peter Comber.
- The Branch covers the Ascot and Sunninghill and Sunningdale and Cheapside wards.
- Regular events organised by Ascot & The Sunnings Branch include the hugely popular quiz night and free of charge 'Politics in the Pub'.
Binfield & Warfield Harvest Ride
- The Chairman of the Branch is Pradyumna Pandit..
- The Branch covers the Binfield with Warfield and Warfield Harvest Ride wards.
- Binfield & Warfield Harvest Ride Branch holds an annual meeting for members.
Clewer and Dedworth
- The Chairman of the Branch is Lars Swan
- The Branch covers the Clewer and Dedworth East, Clewer and Dedworth West and Clewer East wards.
Datchet, Horton, Wraysbury & Colnbrook
- The Joint Chairman of the Branch is Amit Verma and Puji Bedi.
- The Branch has recently merged the Datchet Branch with Horton, Wraysbury and Colnbrook.
Windsor & Eton
- The Chairman of the Branch is John Bowden
- The Branch covers the Eton and Castle and Old Windsor wards.
Winkfield, Cranbourne & Ascot
- The Chairman of the Branch is Tony Virgo.
- The Branch covers the Ascot and Winkfield and Cranbourne wards.
- Winkfield & Cranbourne Branch holds an annual meeting with drinks and nibbles.